Email: email@example.com | Phone: 0097(0)2-298-2059
The Right to Education Campaign at Birzeit University is calling on trade unions, educational institutions, organisations, social and political movements and concerned individuals around the world to support the right to education in Palestine.
There are a number of things you can do to support us:
1. Officially affiliate with the Right to Education Campaign at Birzeit University through your union or organisation.
2. Establish connections with Palestinian universities, faculties and students through solidarity links or academic exchange.
3. Take part in our annual Right to Education Week in order to raise awareness about the issues facing Palestinian students under occupation. This year’s Right to Education Week will be held from 4 – 8 November. Resources and information are provided on our website to help get you started.
4. Support the Right to Education Campaign’s calls for international action against violations of the human right to education in the occupied Palestinian Territory.
5. Lobby your government to pressure the government of Israel to adhere to its legal obligations to end attacks on civilian infrastructure and to allow unimpeded access for all Palestinians to their educational institutions.
Affiliation to the Right to Education Campaign is a means of building an international coalition of organisations to collectively campaign in support of Palestinian students, teachers and educational institutions. Affiliating organisations will be kept in touch with monthly news and campaign updates.
This post is also available in: Arabic